Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gone for Good by Harlan Coben


I read this book for my book club at work. It was a refreshing change of what we had recently been reading. This was a quick and "fun" read. I had read one of Coben's other books called "Tell No One." Coben writes a fast story that keeps you guessing until the very last page. This was a story about man and his family. His brother had been missing for many years and on the run after being accused of murdering his girl friend. Years after the murder the brother starts getting signs that his brother may be alive and may not be responsible for the murder. From there it is a roller coaster ride with many twists and turns. I enjoyed the story and I know other readers will also. It is especially fun when you get to the end of the story to see how it is actually going to end.

No comments: