Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Woods by Harlan Coben

I took this book along on my spring break vacation because I wanted to have a good"beach" book for when I finished "Cutting for Stone." This was a perfect book to have while on my vacation to Mexico. I actually read it in about a day and a half. It is another quick read by Harlan Coben. This time the story is about a man who lost his sister to murder at a summer camp 20 years ago. Or did he? He starts getting clues that his sister may be alive. The events that occurred 20 years ago come back in full force which forces him to face his past. This is an easy and intriguing read. I literally could not put it down. It certainly isn't anything heavy, but a great book to read while on vacation or when you want something quick and a story that keeps you guessing until the very last page.

No comments: